What does the Association offer the Society?
Professional standards, Training, Certification and Services
The main objective of the Association is the professionalization of people who exercise the different functions in Purchasing Management, and improve their personal and professional living standards. We firmly believe that this professional level of the Purchasing activity can be achieved following these 3 steps:
- Define and propose high-level and international quality professional standards
- Offer professional training programs and permanent updating in the best practices and trends of the profession.
- Certify people who meet the requirements of the different levels of knowledge and experience.
Professional standards with international quality
We propose three professional standards for Integral Purchasing Management, which ensure an excellent supply operation in the Organizations, both within the operational and strategic scope:
- ACOPC Managerial and Operational Standard for Procurement Management
- MEGA ® Strategic Supply Standard
- ACOPC Standard of the Procurement Professional Profile
We offer training programs designed upon the standards of the Association, in different formats:
- Open-to-the-public courses, which are periodically announced to the Association's Members and general public.
- Closed (in-Company) seminars, carried out in company's facilities.
We have pre-designed programs or we can create training programs
tailored according to the Company's needs and requirements.
As a Professionals Association, we owe ourselves to our Associate Members, and their needs. That is why we also offer a set of services for:
- Our Number and Active Members
- HeadHunters and Companies recruiting areas
- Services for third parties